- Wash the dishes in your sink
- Get your outfit for tomorrow together, including accessories
- Set up coffee/tea/breakfast
- Make your lunch
- Put your keys somewhere obvious
- Wash your face and brush your teeth
- Charge your electronics
- Pour a little cleaner in the toilet bowl (if you don’t have pets or children or sleepwalking adults)
- Set your alarm
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour
i want the next month to be over.
I am okay in Boston.
time for my yearly listening of hansel and gretel. idk, i’m into it.
no one else is awake, it’s snowing. i have tea and mahler.
(i might be a little high).